The Dictionary needs funding, sponsorship and support for a range of special projects as well as our core activities. These partnerships allow us to create new content and engage new audiences for Sydney’s history.
Browse these pages to look at our past projects. Sponsors and supporters have included the Australian Government’s Anzac Centenary Local Grants Program; Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts; Australian National Maritime Museum; Oral History NSW; Royal Australian Historical Society; the City of Sydney, and more.
- New home for the Dictionary
- Second Fleet Project
- Blue Mountains Icons Project
- Sydney’s railway heritage
- Anzac Ultimo Honour Board
- Liverpool Oral History Project
- First Fleet project
- The Georges River Project
- Aboriginal Heritage project
- Islands of Sydney Harbour project
- Sydney Harbour Foreshore Histories project
- Fine Stream, Fine Meadow: Cooks River project
- Greening the Dictionary